Apr 27, 2011

Easter Dresses

This post is mainly for the grandma's to see the girls in their Easter dresses. I didn't take any pictures this year of the festivities mostly because I didn't have any planned. We were suppose to be in Rexburg with my sisters where they had things planned. So I winged it. The Easter Bunny came while we were out playing on Saturday afternoon, he usually comes Saturday morning but wasn't prepared. We colored eggs Sunday afternoon before church and I was busy making sure Holland didn't walk off with the dye so no picture of that event that was over in like 10 min. They each had three eggs to color that's it. What the heck am I going to do with that many hard boiled eggs that no one will eat?

But they all looked very cute for church. Sorry the boys were already in the car and in there regular church clothes so no big Easter picture there. But these cute girls had to have a few pictures taken. It was really bright (as you can see by Ellie' squinting) and I had a hard time getting Holland to look directly at the camera. But there you have it. Easter at our house this year.




Photobucket

2 comments:

Rachel said...

They're so beautiful, Tiffany! Sounds like our house this year, except I bought the fabric to make dresses and never even started! Annie even asked me on Easter morning where her dress was:( so sad. I think we made up for it in other ways. They each got a new package of UNDERWEAR!! goodness.

lynne said...

Oh how I miss seeing your girls all decked out in the cutest outfits! Miss you!!!