Jun 12, 2011

a little pool time

In our little neighborhood we have two small pools. Todd has taken the older three once to see what they were like and came back with a verdict of cold, very cold. Well since the weather has been "warm" as of late we thought we would have another go. For the first dip it is cold but once you've grown accustomed it feels really nice.

I am always nervous with my kids around water (because no one knows how to swim) but since the pool only goes to 4ft I could relax a little, and the fact that Todd got in with them helped as well.


Ellie and Holland mostly hung out with me on the steps. Holland was happy to go out and around with Todd but Ellie is still a little scared of the water.
The boys have gotten braver and will actually put their heads in the water.

They plan on spending as many days at the pool this summer while we still can.
Photobucket

1 comment:

Jeni said...

I just love seeing Todd in pictures because it means you are ACTUALLY TOGETHER AGAIN!
And I'm dying over Holland's swimsuit.

Also, YES! We'll be at the reunion! Hooray, so excited!