I'm conflicted in my emotions on how I feel about him getting older. I miss the the "little" boy stage but lucky for me he is still sweet. I'm looking forward to the more responsibility he'll be able to handle as he gets older but afraid for all that he's going to have to face that the world has for him. He's growing up to be such a great kid and it is such a blessing to have him in our family. Every family needs a peacemaker and he is ours.
He woke up on his birthday to a room filled with balloons and then headed down stairs to his presents under the tree. This weekend he, Weiland, and two friends get to go bowling with Todd and then back here for cake and ice cream. (the airplane cake picture to come)
| the kid needs a haircut ! |
Happy 9th Birthday Q!
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Quinton! Wish we could have celebrated with you! Tell your mom and dad to come visit us and all your Grandparents!
Post a Comment