We've had a few little adventures this summer so far. We are quite lost with out the pool this summer so we look for any reason to go out and have a little fun. A friend of ours has a house they rent in the Desert Shores community so they still have access to the community "pool" which is actually a little cement bottom lake. They invited us to go one day and have a swim, the kids were in heaven as was I (wait till you see this place).
I have a small scrapbook of our honeymoon which we took in Vegas. We stayed at the Luxor hotel and have some pictures of Todd and I there. Well the kids have found this book and know that the pyramid is down on the strip and have been asking to go see it for a while. So one Saturday we decided to head out and take a few pictures of our own.
So there you have our mini adventures.
1 comment:
Your kids are getting so big, Tiffany! I hope you guys are enjoying LV.
Post a Comment