I tried to take the kids up to the temple grounds to get some pictures so I can up-date my frames of them on my wall. But it was SO cold out we couldn't stay long and so I don't have much to choose from. Burrrrrr. But here's the few I did get and I think they'll work out. Except I can't decide on a "group" one. Any favorites?




#1

#2

#3

#4

#5

Do you have any idea how hard it is to get a one year old to sit still and look at the camera at the same time? IMPOSSIBLE!!!
my hat's off to you Lynne!
8 comments:
Oh my goodness Tiffany! Those are some cute kids! Great job with the pictures! My favorite group shot is either #1 or #2 but they are all adorable. Love their outfits!
i love 'em all... my fav group is 1,2,and 5 good luck choosing!! ;)
so cute! I think you did a pretty good job taking your own pics!
Babies are impossible! Love there outfits, so cute. They are all cute, and at least you have one of them all looking.
I'm torn between 1 and 5. Great job Tiff and kids!
My vote is Number one. Don't you hate how cold it is here. Ahh! Lets move to Hawaii
I like number 5 because they are all looking at you. great photos
thanks, I think you should take Hollands head from #2 and put it on #1. email me the pics and I'll do it for you, great pics though!
Post a Comment