
I am SO excited to say that Todd has a job offer from a company in Las Vegas and has accepted. Prayers are answered. It's so hard to believe that our time here in Rexburg is coming to an end. I could swear I just got here and unpacked. Luckily there are great deals on flights from Vegas to Idaho Falls so I can come back often and others can come see me. This is a bitter sweet thing for me. I have my two awsome sisters here as well as their families and also some amazing friends. But how can I be sad that Todd has a job, I can't. I am really excited for him and for us. The boys are excited because I told them it's almost always warm there and that they can wear their shorts for longer there. I think when the time actually comes to go I'll be hearing different story about leaving cousins. I have loved it here much to my surprise but look forward to a new adventure. The kids and I will be staying while we try to sell the house and hopefully Todd can find us a great place to live there in the mean time. I am so proud of Todd for all the hard work he put into school and for all the efforts made to find a job that would be good for him and for our family.
But we're not gone yet so no tears for now.
7 comments:
I'm so happy for you guys, but I'll be crying later!
Too late, I am already cryin... I am so happy for you guys, but so sad for me and for Taylee. We just won't go there yet... Congrats to Todd!
Wow!!! Congratulations!! How exciting! My grandparents lived in Vegas until a couple months ago and I always loved visiting them there. Woohoo! I'm so happy for you!
So happy for you, and hey Vegas is only 6 hours away so we actually visit there a couple of times a year. And now I will have even more reason to come visit. Congrats to Todd!
Yay for you and Todd, so sad for us! Congratulations!
Wow, that's GREAT news! Congratulations! Your next great life adventure is in the making. I swear I'm gonna make it out of this state someday!
I am so happy he found a job. I think the drive to disneyland from vegas is only 10 hours
Post a Comment