Feb 11, 2010

all about me!

So a good friend of mine is a photographer and we were playing around trying to get a shot of me for Todd's desk at work (since I don't EVER take pictures of me). She does such a good job and is such a great friend to do this for me. I got a couple that turned out ok, mostly I'm posting these so all can see my new color. I really like my dark hair and probably should have done this sooner.







Photobucket

10 comments:

Todd said...

I've been trying for years to convince her that she would look great with darker (natural color) hair. I love the pictures. If I get a vote, I would say the 2nd and 3rd are my favorites. I am glad you are happy with it and I love and miss you.

Ashlee said...

absolutely beautiful! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the color. You are gorgeous!
miss you!
-ash

Corrine said...

ummm... WOW. Tiffany you are beautiful! love the pics!

Dacia said...

I bet there wasn't a bad picture in that lot of pics she took! You look gorgeous, as always!

familybrew7 said...

Truly fantastic pictures and as you know I really like the color, it looks fabulous. You are so pretty, always have been! :) Your sweetheart will love his picture for his desk :)

Kelli said...

great pics!

Courtney Alldredge said...

Such a hottie!! Love you TIff!

Andy and Lynne said...

You are very photogenic, thanks for putting up with me through this!

Mary B said...

Wow, you DO look FABULOUS with dark hair! Gorgeous as a blond too. All around beautiful. :)

Stephanie said...

Ooohhhh, I love the color. You look gorgeous!