Feb 20, 2010

Happy Birthday Weiland!!!


How did my kids get to be so big. Weiland is now 6 and I can hardly believe it. I remember finding out I was pregnant with him, it was a bit overwhelming since Quinton was only 6 months old. But I have loved having my two boys so close in age, they play great together most of the time and I hope they will be always be best friends as they grow up. Weiland is such a sweet boy. He can be very thoughtful and generous as well as mischievious. He is a HUGE animal lover and still loves to pretend to be one. I am so thankful he is part of our family. We love you Wei !!!!!

It's Weiland's birthday weekend, and I mean weekend. He brought cupcakes to school yesterday to start off the weekend celebrations. Today his actual birthday he wanted to go to the museum where they are having a Wolf to Woof exhibit., and being Weiland and loving animals we have to go. And to complete the birthday weekend tomorrow we're having family over for cake and ice cream. This year he wants a dog cake so wish me luck. Lots of fun pictures to follow.



Photobucket

No comments: