Jul 31, 2010

Jackson Hole (Saturday)

Saturday we headed out to Jackson Hole to picnic and ride the Alpine slide. We were planning on riding a gondola up the mountain to eat our picnic but when we got there they informed us that it is closed to the public on Saturdays, wish they would have had that little tid bit on their site when my sister was looking into it. So we decided to just head to the park there in town for our lunch.


Courtney, Aaron, Ryker, Quinton, Conner, Ellie


Grandma and Grandpa preferred the bench.


Got to get a picture in front of one of the horn arches to the park.





We walked around a little bit to find the candy store, Grandma bought each of the kids a treat.


My sister took the pictures of the kids on their sleds before the run down the mountain. I was a little nervous for my kids riding the chairlift up but everyone did great. Weiland even spotted an abandoned flip flop and a hat on his ride up. He asked what would happen if he dropped his, luckily he was with Grandpa so we didn't have to find out. I rode up with Holland and was nervous the whole way up ( I know Todd you're shocked) She sat next to me on the seat and just pointed at everything as we went by. She loved the ride down and I thought it was pretty fun too, I didn't go as fast as Quinton and Aaron but still held my own. I'll post those pictures as soon as I get them.

Another great day!
Photobucket

No comments: