Oct 17, 2010

pumpkin carving

One of the blessings of still being here is that we got to do this again with my sisters and nieces & nephews. Pumpkin carving is a must and doing it with family is so much more fun.



Everyone deciding what they want their pumpkins to look like.


And diggin in
The kids did a really good job this year cleaning out the insides, one of the perks of the kids getting older.


Customary picture on the front steps with our finished products.


"Everyone make a scary face" & this is what I get.
I am sure going to miss this when we actually move. Love you guys!!!!!
Photobucket

3 comments:

Andy and Lynne said...

I think my favorite part are the neighbor kids faces peering through the window watching the fun!

Rachel said...

Oh my gosh! I can see them!! You are so nice and patient with my children. I am so sorry! You guys are so much fun, they just can't leave you alone!

Lacey said...

We will miss you too! I am glad we have pictures(or you have pictures) to look back and remmeber these times. So many memories