Anyway first came the girls birthdays. Ellie had a small party on her birthday. She agreed that we could do a Halloween birthday since that's what mom had available. This was her first friend party and she had a great time.
That morning I let her open one present which was her Halloween costume from Grandma Sillito, she was a super cute witch and needed it to wear for her party. ~thank you Grandma.
Once everyone arrived we played a few games, one of which was pumpkin bowling where they rolled a pumpkin to knock over the ghosts.
After the games we headed up stairs where they decorated cupcakes. Let me just say I have never seen so much frosting on a cupcake in my life, so much so that it wouldn't stay up right.
I also made a few treats, like these monster cupcakes that didn't quite turn out. I was suppose to use dum dum suckers but couldn't find them in bulk so I used what I found and they ended up being too heavy and tipping over. next time I'll get it right.
Thanks to all the cute girls that made the party so much fun for Ellie.
Holland's Birthday was the next day and she was so excited for her turn to open presents. This year Grandma sent a trike just for her. The kids are always out riding bikes and Holland always had to borrow the neighbors. This came in pieces and yes I did assemble it all by myself.
She was so excited about the bike,
so excited she had to open the rest of her presents on the bike.
We were so excited to have Todd home for Halloween weekend, it made it so much more fun for everyone. And we got to have him around for our family birthday gathering that weekend.
We're so blessed to live by family to help us celebrate~ we love you all!!!
3 comments:
Your party ideas never cease to amaze me!!
So fun! I'm so happy you got to have Todd around for all the fun events!
Happy Birthday to your girls! I love all the party stuff for Ellie's birthday. Those cupcakes are darling (even if the couldn't stand up) and I love the apples with marshmallows, so cool!
I don't know how you do it all without your husband. You are seriously amazing.
Post a Comment