Aug 21, 2011

Family Reunion"S"


So this part of the reunion is not in any particular order, just how they came up when I downloaded them. This is the Crabtree part of the reunion. Mom and Dad got this A.M.A.Z.I.N.G house for us all.

One day (well it actually took two days) the mom's got to do a little project I brought. We made holiday planners that I had made last year but not for myself. Happy I got one this year, will be making more I'm sure.

Girls craft time *


We also tried to have some things for the kids to do. Brittney brought this butcher paper for the kids to color and make a family banner on.
working on the family banner


Ellie, Sam, Allison, Quinton coloring

We had some great time just out in the back yard playing. Bubbles were a big part of the fun all week long.
Girls and the bubbles


We were also blessed to have Great Grandma Williams with us for a few days. I think we made her grateful she could turn down her hearing.
Great Grandma Williams

We were also lucky enough to get to celebrate Samantha's 8th birthday while we were there, we miss celebrating birthdays with family.
Birthday Girl ~ Sam *


There was also a community pool that we visited almost everyday. So much fun to swim with cousins!
Quinton at the pool *


Grandpa and Grandma brought a wading pool and a slip and slide to play on as well as squirt guns and bubbles.
Water fun outside with Grandpa *


Family Picture time:

The ones who started this crazy goup
Grandma & Grandpa Crabtree


The whole gang *


Grandma and Grandpa with all the kids (missing Kayla)


Grandkids (missing Kayla)


Brittney, Scotty, Doug, Austin, Tyler


Quinton, Weiland, Tiffany, Holland, Todd, Ellie



Ashlee, Allison, Kimber, Konrad, Sam


Macie, Jaxson, Brian, Addy, Jaden (missing Kayla)

Kayla was camera shy most of the week but I got this good one of her. She and I became good friends over the week. Love you Kayla1
Kayla


*all pictures I borrowed from Ashlee's blog, thank you!




Photobucket

No comments: