The reunion started off with extended family on his mom's side. Lots of cousins and their families came as well as all his aunts and uncles. It was so fun to see everyone and their families and to see how much they have all grown. Those cousins who were having kids when I was and to see how big they'd all gotten. We were camped in these little cabins along a river and they worked great for sleeping, since really that's all we needed them for. We got to share ours with Ashlee and her girls while Konrad was away for those few days.
There was hiking and playing in the river, and having fun with cousins and more cousins.

The train we spent most of our time on while waiting for the rafters to appear.

Ellie looking cute

apparently we had a train ful of monkeys who liked to climb on the bars.

the kids each got to take a few shots with the camera and this one of Todd and the next of Grandpa were the only ones really worth posting.

Weiland was in heaven pretending to run the train and all the perils it had to over come.

Big brother Quinton. (I imagine him more as a basketball player than football)

Silly Holland who would just run up and down the car having a good time.

Once everyone arrived we all had lunch together. Grandpa, Ellie and Weiland enjoying some peanuts, what a mess!
Unfortunately those were the only pictures I took at this part of the reunion. I am getting worse about pulling out my camera and I'm kicking myself for it. But luckily I have great sisters-in-law who take lots of pictures so I've borrowed some from them. (thanks girls!)

Hiking up the mountain, go kids go!!

Sam and Weiland, I loved how well these two got along. She was perfect for Wei.(miss her!!)

Grandpa took the older kids on a hike/walk.

Grandma got all the grandkids matching shirts so you can pick them out of the "All Family" picture, and it worked!

Kids on the train at this super yummy restaurant on or way to the next reunion.
No comments:
Post a Comment