Jan 16, 2012

birthday gift

For my birthday this year my sisters bought me a ticket to go visit them in Rexburg.  Todd and I agreed that it would be easier on eveyone if Holland came with me so we got her a ticket as well. We're lucky to have an airline that has cheap tickets between Vegas and Idaho Falls. 

I had a great weekend with my sisters and enjoyed holding all three babies. And because I was busy holding babies any moment I could I didn't get my camera out until Sunday night before we left to go home. So no pictures of the cute twins, no pictures of the adorable Emberley, or the energetic Taylee. But I did manage to catch Brynlee and Holland just before they got out of their Sunday dresses. People need to think before they speak, we went to church with Lacey and her family and because she has her twin boys and they were in matching dresses people asked if Brynlee and Holland were my twins. Really people?? Two people asked that no joke. 

They are pretty cute and had a fabulous time playing together. We sure miss living near them!!!!


I also got a picture of Ryker and Conner for my boy. Can't wait to come visit in a few months guys!!


I had a wonderful birthday. Todd and the kids got me a new grill, yep just what I wanted. I do the grilling at our house and I will only cook steaks on the grill and i prefer to cook chicken there as well. So now I can grill all year long, and I don't have to go out in the snow to do it.  
Photobucket

No comments: