Jul 30, 2009

Ok it's seriously time to brag!

So this is WAY Over due. It is so time for a little brag session about my amazing husband. This last week he graduated with his bachelors in Accounting! I am so proud of him and all the hard work he put into his classes. I also have to note he won an award from the Accounting department and I got to go to the breakfast they had to honor him and a few others and meet some of his teachers, all of which LOVED him!







We had the WHOLE family there for the ceremony where he received his diploma cover, the kids thought his hat was pretty cool.


I can hardly believe it's over. When we moved here I thought it would take for ever and yet here we are done and in search of work.

Todd's parents were able to come out as well as mine.







Again babe, I couldn't be prouder. All the time and energy you put into your classes and doing your best just make this whole experience that much more worth it. I haven't ever regretted moving here so you could go back to school and it's going to be so hard to say good-bye when the time comes. But I know you'll continue to wow me where ever we go and to what ever job you'll be doing.
Photobucket

4 comments:

Dacia said...

Congratulations! I know how hard school can be and that's so awesome that he did so well, award and all! I'm so happy he's graduated, but sad for what that means :(

I think that's so awesome that the whole family was able to make it. It's so great to have the support!

Rock on Todd!

Joseph and Mary + Seven said...

That's so awesome. I know when Joe graduated I just sighed a huge sigh of relief, school is so hard with little kids. Good job to both of you for making it through!

Simply, Sarah said...

Congratulations!! I know what a hard sacrifice it is to go to school with a family. But, it is SOOO worth it! Good luck on the job search! Do you need me to look anything up in the Eastern WA area?

Mary B said...

Wow, congratulations!!! That really is a huge accomplishment for BOTH of you. Good job. :)