We're having family night last week and near the end Weiland is singing and I look over at him and something doesn't seem right with his mouth. So after we're done singing I ask him what he's got in his mouth, because he always has something in there. He says nothing, so I ask whats wrong with his teeth and he shows Todd that he's got a loose tooth. The poor kid started crying because he thought he was in trouble. We reassured him that it was ok and that it was cool that he's got a loose tooth. Not an hour later he's playing around with it with his tongue and it pops out. So we got our very first visit from the tooth fairy and he was so excited at what she left him.
Way to go Wieland!!
here it is just hanging on
Way to go Wieland!!
here it is just hanging on
these pictures are a little freaky, but still totally Weiland.
No comments:
Post a Comment