Sep 10, 2009

future blackmail

This last Sunday morning as I'm getting myself ready for church the kids are playing together in Ellie's room. First I hear "no talk like this" coming from Ellie. Then to follow the boys saying in a high pitched voice what ever she'd told them to say. I'm thinking wow, she's got the boys talking like girls. What came next made me laugh. Both boys come in to show me what they've got on, princess dresses. They're giggling and think it's quite funny, they actually changed once or twice into different dresses. So yes I had to get it documented that Ellie got them to dress up in dresses, both of them. (oh they had the shoes on too)



Aren't they cute!


Photobucket

9 comments:

Brittney said...

Ooooooh! I love blackmail pictures!....as long as it's not me being blackmailed. You look lovely, boys!

Lacey said...

So cute Quinton and Wei, you make very cute girls. What good brothers to humor there sis.

Andy and Lynne said...

very adorable :) they're going to die someday seeing this!

Courtney Alldredge said...

So glad you took a picture. We all know that Ellie is the TRUE princess, especially if she can pull this one over on her brothers :) I love it!

Tiffany said...

What good big brothers!! Your kids are adorable.

Stopped by from SITS.

Dacia said...

oh yeah, that's some serious future black mail! They're so cute!

Mary B said...

We have this picture of Landen in a little pink nightgown when he was 2, and TOM has tried to burn it several times! I'm proud of them for being so secure in their manlihood that they can prance around in heels! :)

nikki said...

hahaha! love it ;) these indeed will come in handy. have several copies made and stick in multiple place. cute!!

Happy SITS Saturday Sharefest!

Erica Layne | Let Why Lead said...

Too funny! It's awesome the boys let you take pictures of them like that!