Just thought I'd let you all know what's up with our family. Todd is still working on completing the basement bathroom and hall. From what I understand, once he has those complete we'll be putting our house on the market and praying for a miracle that it sells quickly. I've been busy packing all the unnecessary things and will hopefully be having a garage sale this next weekend. Still no word on work yet. The boys are still loving school and keeping busy with their homework and playing with friends. Ellie is starting to realize that they're gone and has decide Holland needs more attention. She's also altered her tantrums to now include "y0u don't love me anymore" or "nobody loves me" when she doesn't get her way. Delightful!
Here's Holland enjoying her first frosting beater. Loven' it!

7 comments:
That picture is SO adorable!! It needs to be framed. :) Where are hoping to move to?
Oh my goodness Tiff...SHE is so precious!! Those curls are the bomb!! She's an Angel!!
Miss you!
She is just too cute!
I didn't know you guys were moving! where are you moving too?
Cute picture :)
She's so squish worthy CUTE!!
I love that picture of Holland!! Any ideas of where you might be moving or are you waiting to hear about work first?? WA maybe!? Good luck on selling! :) BTW, love the Ellie drama! Having 3 girls of my own, I hear all the dramatic phrases, and the little stomps of the feet, and Anna's classic is the rolling of the eyes (she is only 7!!) AHH!
Ahhh, Tiffany, I won't be here Wednesday! I'm SO SAD. We are going down to California and we're leaving Wednesday morning. Boo, I would have loved to see you. :(
Post a Comment