Her favorite place to be is in Ellie's room. She loves to open the doors on the play kitchen, unload the dress up box, push buttons on any of the toys that make noise, and just explore in general. She is so pleased with herself when she reaches what ever she was after.
Silly girl doesn't pick up her knees enough when she crawls so has some carpet burns on them. I've been dressing her in capri's as of late to help with that but that sure does limit her wardrobe. My floors have been much cleaner since she decided to move about. She doesn't go to fast yet and hasn't found the stairs so I've got a little time before I'll need a gate. She sure makes life interesting and we love having her as part of our family.
notice the open drawer, she also likes to empty it.
4 comments:
Those pictures are adorable. It helps that she is such a cute baby. Holland already seems to have a laid back personality.
She's so cute in these pictures!
Great pictures Tiff!! I enjoyed reading about when your Folks come down...cute how they have an itinery!! We sure miss you guys!! Your children are adorable...and this little Holland ~ precious!!!!
She is really darling!! :)
Post a Comment