Dec 15, 2009

Chrismas Card


Since I'm not doing Christmas cards this year I thought I'd share what they would have been had I been sending them.

So consider this my card to you all this year. I hope that the spirit of Christmas touches each of your lives this year and may we always remember our Savior and his gift to us.

Have a wonderful Christmas!

My love to you all.


Photobucket

6 comments:

Ashlee said...

Merry Christmas to you! Cute card!!!!

Joseph and Mary + Seven said...

You have the cutest kids. That card is really great!

Katie said...

Awesome card!

Jeni said...

I love it! You have the cutest kids ever!

Camille said...

I really like the card! You're going to have to have a little digital scrapbooking tutorial or something. I really want to figure it all out. You're kids are super cute!

Andy and Lynne said...

That card turned out so cute! Great keepsake!