Yesterday I spent all day making my Christmas treats. Christmas wouldn't be the same for me if I didn't have these as part of the celebration. I chose to only make four of my favorites this year. I found
Pandora Radio and put in a classic Christmas song and then enjoyed LOTS of fun Christmas music while I baked. Ellie wanted to be part of the fun so she grabbed her stool and jumped in to help smash the graham crackers and Oreos and help stir together the peanut butter bars. She was so cute cause as she was stirring she was singing along with the Christmas songs, I loved it!
here's my big helper decked out in her cute apron

The best part of helping, getting to lick the yummy stuff.
No worries I made sure that knife made it to the sink instead of back in a bowl.

My other big helper
(helper used in the loosest of terms) She helped by emptying my Tupperware drawer.


And of course the yummy treats!

1 comment:
those truffels are just the best and so easy to make, I didnt eat a single holiday treat this year and have lost 14 pounds in dec.
Post a Comment