This is where the real trek begins, up until here it's a paved path with a lot of benches along the way. I think Mom will opt out next time but we're so glad she came this time. (can you find Taylee in this picture?)
Love Taylee's pose!!
Then that evening we got together at the pond for a hot dog roast and s'mores. The kids love to play there, Weiland especially loves the tall grass to hide in.
Grandpa and the little girls.
It's such a fun place for the kids to play and are always grateful to Brad and Lacey for hosting.
This was the view we had going home that night and I couldn't resist getting a picture. It kinda sums up the whole week. Families are Forever. I'm so thankful for my family both my children and my parents and siblings. I'm also very thankful for the wonderful family I married into and look forward to spending forever with them as well.
2 comments:
Wow, you guys sure have had a lot of fun lately! Hope all is well and that house of yours sells SOON!
I had to search for Tay! I love when we get to spend so much time together... I'm glad you took pics cause I really slacked this time.
Post a Comment