WARNING: LOTs of pictures.
These are just my favorite shots, there are some that I didn't put on here that are good too, I think i got most of them on my facebook page if you want to see more.
I just used my basic i-photo app's to edit these pictures. It takes me a while to use photoshop cause I have to look up how to do everything, but I can't wait to play around with these.
Enjoy!
4 comments:
The pictures look fabulous! Your children are beautiful, and I love the picture where just a hint of your son's eyelashes shows in the light. :)
I have been waiting all day to see these! No disappointment--so CUTE!
Holland are so sweet and cute, Ellie is going to be a knock out, she is beutiful, and the boys look so handsome it really captures there personalities. Love them, good job!
Where did you go to get these? I just love them! Holland could be like a model baby, she looks so cute maybe cause at that age they are still so candid, but they all look great and you did a great job taking them! Love those kids!
All the pics are awesome! You did such a good job!
Post a Comment