
Thursday was the last day Grandma and Grandpa were here. We didn't have much on the agenda so we headed over to the splash park for a short while to play. I have to say I'm not a huge fan of the splash park, way to many older kids playing and not being careful of the little kids. And it's hard to keep track of all 4 of mine at the same time, I do have to say I'm not nearly as paranoid as I was when I first moved here but still on edge the whole time.
We had such a fun time with Grandma and Grandpa and were sad to see them go. I am SO glad they decided to come visit, it just wouldn't have seemed like summer if they hadn't come. We love you both so much and are so thankful for you and the great grandparents you are!
No comments:
Post a Comment