This past weekend was moving weekend and General Conference weekend at our "new" house. AND we were lucky enough to have a visit from my brother Dan and his wife Jenni while they were in town.
While we were all watching the second session on Sunday the kids were off playing and I of course was enjoying being able to sit and actually hear what was being said. Well as it was ending Holland came down stairs and my brother noticed chunks missing out of her pony tails. I didn't believe it when he said some thing then I looked for myself. HOLY COW there are CHUNKS missing from her ponytail!!!!!!
There were actually chunks missing from the other one as well but not as dramatic as the one side. What was I going to do? This wasn't a fix I could handle on my own, so I put the word out to my friends here in Vegas to see if they knew of anyone who cuts hair and lucky for me they came through.
Here's the worst of it.
Makes me sad, she had such long pretty hair, BUT it will grow back.
Good thing she's so cute it makes it hard to be too mad at her. She did great all through her hair cut and sat perfectly still.
Four kids and the fourth one is the one to take the scissors to their own hair. (Weiland cut the neighbor boys hair a few years ago, still sorry about that one Rachel)
She looks so grown up now with short hair. I'm just grateful she didn't cut too close to the scalp that it would be impossible to fix.
1 comment:
Holland Crabtree!!!!! That is a big fear of mine. Her hair was so long. Good thing she looks cute no matter what. That picture of her with her face scrunched up looks so much like your pictures at that age.
Post a Comment