Aug 6, 2009

Day five

Day five was Monday and we headed to Egin Lake. It was the perfect lake for the kids. Great sand and the water never got deep. They loved playing in the water and I loved not having to be so stressed out about watching them. Good times!

Boys hangin out

Beach bum Ellie. Love the goggles pushing down on her eyes.

They could walk out and the water never got up to their waists

The crew
My brother Brent and his wife and daughters were able to come out for a few days and arrived really early Monday morning. This was a surprise because my brother owns a rental business and this is busy season for him. We are SO glad they were able to come for a few days.



Photobucket

1 comment:

Gigi said...

Hi.
Thanks for coming by my blog! I appreciate your prayers. Seriously, we need it! : )

I'm off to look at your other blogs. ; )