Oct 15, 2009

Finished Bathroom

We start this post with a short trip down memory lane. When we moved here the downstairs only had the family room finished then there was a door that lead to all the unfinished parts, a laundry room, a bedroom, a bathroom and I guess another bedroom (my craft room). Well now we have a complete bedroom, the hallway is done, the laundry is sheet rocked and mudded, and now the beautiful bathroom. Todd spent months on this, there were a few hiccups and some renegotiating but it turned out AMAZING! Take a look and see for yourself. (note: I couldn't wait until he hung the mirrors so that picture will be added later)

These are in no particular order so bear with me.


this is the only shot where you'll see the actual "watercloset". Sorry no close ups.

I love this faucet for the tub, I think it looks like a telephone.


This shot is to show off Todd's cabnetry work, great job babe.


Love the unique faucets for the super cool sinks.


The lights are a light amber color when they're not turned on and when they are they cast a warm glow, love them too!


This shot is what you see directly ahead when you come in the door. See that window? it's a false window that has a light behind the shades so it looks like light is coming in from above and he's got it on a timer so it turns on when it's light outside and off when it's not. Such a smartie!


I love the detail he did in the tile work.


The deep tub and awsome glass tiles.


This is looking from the shower out. I should add that there is a pocket door that can be closed to seperate the bathing area from the rest.


I just love this counter top. He was hoping to try his hand at a cement counter top but as it turns out Idaho is the worst place to make them. Maybe next time.


He of course had to put in some built in shelves and cupboard, they look great don't they.


And finally just a close up of the tile.

What I really wish is that this was my master bathroom upstairs. Oh well, I can always go down and visit it and I do. : D You did a fabulous job sweetie!


Photobucket

6 comments:

Brittney said...

Ummm. WOW! The only question remains....are you hiring out your services? Great job Todd, professional work!

Dacia said...

I can't wait to see it close up! Awesome job Todd!! Is there still a footprint in the cement under the tile :)

Joseph and Mary + Seven said...

That is awesome! It looks so great! Love it!

Anonymous said...

Wow is all I can say. That looks amazing!

Konrad said...

wow! Nice work, Brother!

Mary B said...

I am so, so, so very awesomely impressed!!! What a handy-man! Good work, Todd. Lucky you, Tiff!