I love it! It all turned out awesome! We finished everything but our bathroom downstairs, so if you're still in Rexburg next summer we might just have to hire Todd to do it for us!
Your Mom was telling us about this bathroom when we walked this morning. It is truly beautiful! I just love it! Great job. I'm sure everyone wishes they had a husband who could do such good stuff at home!
5 comments:
It really turned out so awesome!
I love it! It all turned out awesome! We finished everything but our bathroom downstairs, so if you're still in Rexburg next summer we might just have to hire Todd to do it for us!
that looks so good!! and nice to have it done! :)
Your Mom was telling us about this bathroom when we walked this morning. It is truly beautiful! I just love it! Great job. I'm sure everyone wishes they had a husband who could do such good stuff at home!
What perfect mirrors for that location :) Looks really good!
Post a Comment