Oct 9, 2009

Talented Todd

This was a day and a half project for Todd. He decided to put our pantry to better use and I LOVE it! He built these shelves and if you look at the top where the cans are, yep it's a rotating system. You put them in up top and they come out the bottom. Quinton had a good time testing them out when Todd was putting them together. He did a great job. Now stay tuned for pictures of his bathroom he did, it is A.M.A.Z.I.N.G!!! Thank you babe for doing such a great job, I love to open my pantry doors and just look. : D





This is where I use to have all my food, now it can store all my other stuff, my china, glasses, bowls, etc. Yeah!!



Photobucket

6 comments:

Dacia said...

Awesome! Much better than a washer and dryer in your kitchen huh! I bet you're lovin all the extra pantry room! Great job Todd!

emily :) said...

Looks so awesome! Organization is such a wonderful thing :)

Camille said...

I think it's awesome! Your husband is super talented. Well, you're both super talented. How did that happen? I thought opposites were supposed to attract.:) It looks great! And I finally watched the 6 minute trailer and I am now so looking forward to New Moon!

The Ferguson Family said...

Do you think I could get Todd to come visit my house and do some handy projects (we all know how handy Chris is :) )

Katie said...

That is AWESOME! Todd is so stinkin' talented!

Andy and Lynne said...

that is a mighty fine husband you have there! What a dreamy pantry, LOVE the built in rotating shelves...GENIUS!! You're not going to want to move out after he is done with all of these projects!