What a great Mothers Day! I have four amazing kids who bless my life and give me the privilege and honor of being a mother. I can honestly say this is the hardest thing I've ever done in my life. So much depends on how good of a mother I am. Will my children know who the Savior is and want to follow him. Will they learn from me to be kind to others and build them up. Will they know who they are as children of a loving Heavenly Father. Will they be able to resist the evils of the world? This is a huge responsibility that I'm sorry to say I'm just now starting to grasp. Lucky for me I have wonderful children who I can see have a desire to do what's right. This Mothers Day isn't exactly perfect because I'm missing an important part of why I'm a mother, my husband. This hasn't been an easy thing being apart but I hope it has made me a better mother and wife. So this Mother's day I am so grateful for the blessing of my children.
(Ellie was in rare form and I had to share)
four of my greatest blessings!
I never thought I'd get to where I am today. I am thankful for my own mom and her example and my mother-in-law who raised an amazing son. I love them both so much and will be eternally grateful for them. Happy Mothers Day!!
I couldn't ask for a better mom for my 4 cute grandchildren. Hang in there honey, this trial of being apart will soon be over. Your children will always love you too. Motherhood is trying at times but oh so worth it!
4 comments:
Those are some cute blessings :) You're an amazing mom!
Could your kids be any cuter???!!! Seriously!
They are so cute!
I couldn't ask for a better mom for my 4 cute grandchildren. Hang in there honey, this trial of being apart will soon be over. Your children will always love you too. Motherhood is trying at times but oh so worth it!
Post a Comment