I can hardly believe the school year is over. Where did all the time go? My second kindergarten graduate, amazing! Weiland loved kindergarten and all the fun things they got to do. Both Quinton and Weiland had the same teacher one right after the other and they couldn't be more different from each other. Weiland always had a good report when I would go in for parent/teacher confrences. He loved to play at recess and has told me he will really miss his friends. So proud of you Weiland!!
our graduate in his a cap


receiveing his certificate

Weiland and his teacher Mrs. Jackson

3 comments:
Happy graduation Weiland. Only 12 more years to go!!!
So proud of you Wei, sorry I missed it... Can't believe how big you and your brother are getting! Love you..
Hi Tiffany,
This is Nicole from the ward. Random, but I found your blog thru Kate's. I also saw your party ideas for her shower! I wish I could be there for that! I hope before you move I'll be able to make it to ONE of your amazing parties! Hope you are having a great summer! I can't wait to get back to go to Zumba! :)
Post a Comment