May 7, 2010

Quinton's program

Quinton had his 1st grade program today. He was very excited because he was chosen to be George Washington. They did an I love America theme and sang lots of great songs. Quinton did a great job on his group speaking part. We are so proud of him and the great kid he is turning out to be. Both girls were so excited to see him up there and kept waving at him the entire program. Holland also got down from my lap once or twice to get her groove on to his songs. Here are a few picture and video of his performance.



Love the curls Q


Video in the next post.
Photobucket

1 comment:

Courtney Alldredge said...

Oh, I so wish I could have been here for that! I bet Quinton did an awesome job and man does he look cool! I can't believe he is almost done with 1st grade...