Dec 31, 2012

Girls birthdays

This year the girls had low key birthdays since last year they had parties. 

We decked out the kitchen and her room in pink to celebrate. She also went bowling with a friend and dad as well as to Yogurtland for a treat after. 





Ellie's cake







Then we got to party again the next day for Holland's Birthday. We switched up the decorations in the kitchen to purple streamers and moved the pink balloons out of the room to make room for purple ones for Holland. 
I'm an awful mom and we didn't really do much to celebrate this girls birthday. My only saving grace is that she and I do lots of things together and she gets lots of treats the other kids don't because they're in school. I promis to do better next year sweetie.



Holland's cake



She seemed pretty happy with her special day. 
Photobucket

No comments: