May 8, 2009

And last of all

Holland and I had our own little photo shoot this afternoon, I had a few ideas I wanted to try out

And last but not least is Holland. She has been such a fun baby and oddly very calm. You'd think with the attention she gets from her brothers and sister she'd be wound up tight. She is quick to smile and happy just to sit or lay where ever. I've gotten braver about putting her on the floor but of course would never leave her where I couldn't keep an eye on her and watch out for another sibling. I'm excited to see how much she'll change just this year but also anxious for her to stay little. I love the "talking" noises she makes and her laugh. Todd is best at getting her to laugh and she sure loves her daddy. I can't imagine our family with out her and I am always grateful she is healthy and strong. We had our 6 month check up this week and it turns out she's a tall one. She ranked in the 90th percentile for height and 60th for weight. I'm thinking she'll have Quinton's build, lucky girl. We sure love Holland round here and look forward to whats to come.

You can go here to see all the cute pictures, they're on the first two pages.

3 comments:

Lacey said...

Those pictures turned out adorable. You need to blow a couple of those up and frame them. I am surprised she is tall for her age. What a cutie!

Dacia said...

Those are some cute pictures!

Andy and Lynne said...

oh those are SOOO cute! I should have you take my babies pictures!!!