Tonight was a good night at our dinner table. No one complained about dinner and Quinton even ate the corn on his plate. During the course of dinner we were talking about how smart Quinton is and he informed Todd that he was even smarter than mom. Todd said really, then said Quinton what's 100 plus 100, Quinton answers, 900. Then Todd says mom what's 100 plus 100 I say 200, Todd says mom's right. Quinton looked astonished. Well then the questioning continued to see how much mom knows, mom whats 200 plus 200, what's 400 plus 400, then Weiland chimes in "what comes after 5"? I like Weiland's line of questioning.
2 comments:
congrats on the painless dinner and what a striking conversation! We have had this same conversation but my kids really are smarter than me! Weiland is so cute...ah, the innocence!
So cute, and I'm glad to here dinner is going better. You have a great family!
Post a Comment