I've been wanting to get pictures of Ellie in her tutu since I made it and yesterday we did an impromptu photo session. How did I get such cute kids?!!
She's so cute in that tutu. I just love tutus and you did such an awesome job! Too bad they wouldn't look nearly as cute on us, otherwise I might have to make a fashion statement with one. Yikes!
4 comments:
What a cute girl and the tutu is to die for. I love those pictures. You are so talented.
She is my little sweetheart and I miss her so much!
She is so girly and full of life. Very cute pictures mom! Way to go!!!
They turned out great!
She's so cute in that tutu. I just love tutus and you did such an awesome job! Too bad they wouldn't look nearly as cute on us, otherwise I might have to make a fashion statement with one. Yikes!
Post a Comment