May 27, 2009

bedtime

Lately Ellie has been found downstairs around 4pm fast asleep. I'm thinking it's due to playing outside all day and then just being tuckered out. With this comes late nights at bedtime due to the fact that she's not tired. She comes up with many excuses to get out of bed, mostly it's "I need to see you".

Last night was no exception, but I don't recall finding her asleep anywhere yesterday. This is how Todd found her last night when he went to check on her.




She had gotten ALL the baby books out and went through them, her shoes, dolls, and other books. This room was clean when I put her in bed, at least she stayed in her room and entertained herself. Silly girl.

2 comments:

belinda said...

Poor Ellie . . . so tired! I love that she likes to look at those books. Gosh I miss that girl!

Kelli said...

I wish mine would entertain themselves.