And then there is Ellie. Ellie makes me smile. I always catch her doing some crazy or cute thing. Sometimes is dancing and singing to herself, sometimes it's hearing her tell her version of a story, sometimes it's pretending in her kitchen, sometimes it's her coloring her "homework", sometimes it's hearing her say the words to a movie when the movie isn't on, I could go on and on. She is so different from the boys. They never sang in the car or were into coloring and she is. She tries really hard to be a good big sister and loves Holland to death! Of course she is also very dramatic and so when something is wrong you'll definitely know about it. She is my girly girl who can also keep up with her brothers. She likes to pack a purse around and then unpack it and repack it. She loves her daddy very much and gives the best kisses and hugs. I remember finding out I was finally having a girl and how very excited I was and she hasn't disappointed at all, I love having a girl, drama included, and I am so thankful that she is part of our family. We wouldn't be complete with out her. Love you ell bell.
I had to throw in the picture of her organization skills and love of shoes all in one.
4 comments:
Those shoes remind me a little of her aunt Lacey. She is a doll and so entertaining. She gets so excited about things and that makes her a ton of fun! I love her to pieces and I too am so glad she is part of your family. Love you Ewlly Bwlly!
Now that's a girl after my own heart! Wish I could afford that many shoes :)
What a wonderful idea to spotlight each child-- I enjoyed reading each of them immensely! Makes me want to run over and give them all a BIG hug [really wish I could!] Your children are adorable!!
Love you all!
OHHHH I love the shoes all lined up. So sweet. She has the cutest face!
Post a Comment