Last year I took the kids to the circus and they talked about it for months after. Well it came to town again last week and how could I not take them again. They LOVED it!!! Every time we drive by the fairgrounds where it was held they say something they remember about it or how much they miss it. We went with my sisters and their kids again which made it so much more fun. Here's a few pictures for your enjoyment.
The whole gang
we got great seats!
The pre -show entertainment
Holland seat at the circus, not much a view but she like watching the trapeze people.
Weiland thought it stunk in there, it was kinda smelly. Our neighbors came as well and their little boy is a huge animal lover like Weil
Lions, and tigers, and bears oh my!
This guy actually fell while doing a trapeze act. Luckily it wasn't from all the way up, but he did land kinda funny on his head. Scary!
Stinky Elephants
Wei has played circus every day since. He's doing his own tiger act.
3 comments:
That is so cute that Weiland has been playing circus. It really was fun! Thanks for being the best neighbor ever!
Ok, I love you! I just saw that you posted your recipes from that baby shower that you did for Lynne and I am so excited!!
that last pic of Wei is so so so funny. I love it.
Post a Comment