Jun 21, 2009

Williams family reunion

Every two years Todd's mom's side has a family reunion which we love to go to. It's so fun to be with his cousins who also have little kids and are in about the same stage of life as we are. We also love it because all of Todd's brothers and their families try to be there. I love that we love to be together. This year it was at Bear Lake on the Idaho/Utah border so we only had a short drive to get there.


We stayed in this great Inn that fit all 62 of us.


One of the kids favorite part was the pool and spa. I was really nervous when I found out there was a pool but the kids did great not going near when I wasn't there. And they LOVED being in the water.

We got to celebrate my nephew's birthday while we were there.

Holland really enjoyed the chocolate cupcakes thanks to Grandpa

Holland was so spoiled while we were there, I don't know that she touched the ground. She love being held by anyone, but especially Grandma.

All the grandkids

We did a hike the second day and there was one patch of snow left that everyone took a turn on.


We sure miss being with all our cousins and I'm so glad my kids love to be with them.
This is my niece Samantha and my Wei.
We really love being with family and it was hard to say goodbye not knowing when we'd see them again and knowing we'd probably be further away than we are now. We miss not being able to see them all more often and hopefully our own Crabtree family reunion will be happening next year.

2 comments:

Kelli said...

looks like alot of fun. That Inn is wonderful that you could all stay there and so pretty

Jeni said...

I love the picture of all the Crabtree grandkids! WOW! So many!

Holland was the star of the reunion. I don't think I've ever met a happier, sweeter baby.