This post is long over due. Last week Quinton had his last day of kindergarten. They put on a short program for the parents and it was so cute. They sang some songs and had a slide show of the kids throughout the school year. Quinton's teacher also had these felt graduation caps for the kids to wear.
Quinton waiting to sing his song

They did a different version of I'm a little teapot that cracked me up!
you'll have to ask him to do it for you

Waiting for his turn to receive his certificate

His teacher Mrs. Jackson

Quinton had a great year in kindergarten and is so excited to be a 1st grader. Where has the time gone?
Great job bud, we're so proud of you!
3 comments:
Way to go Quinton! Graduating from kindergarten??? He's too old!
And to answer your question, yes, I'll be at the reunion. Probably without my husband, but who needs him? :)
Wow, I didn't realize Quinton and Landen are in the same grade. I'm excited for them to get to know each other at the reunion! (And to get some creative pointers from YOU!)
Way to go Quinton !!!!!!!!!!! You are such a big boy and we are so proud of you. Now you can be a first grader !! We love you and will see you soon.
Post a Comment