Jun 16, 2010

kids

I promised Todd I'd do better at posting pictures for him here on the blog. I have been REALLY slacking off and will really try to do better.

Today my sister came by and while she was here my kids persuaded her to take them home with her and it worked. So I had a whole afternoon with just Holland around, kinda nice. They always love to go play at their cousins and never want to leave when it's time to go.

I just have to add how much I love my sisters and how I am thankful everyday for them. I am also very thankful that we moved here so that we could grow closer. Love you both so much and thank you Lacey for EVERYTHING!

So for today here's my picture of the kids. I'll try to post one a day if possible for you babe. Miss you.






Photobucket

4 comments:

Katie said...

A afternoon to yourself. I bet that was awesome!

Simply, Sarah said...

It stinks to be separated by circumstance, doesn't it. I hope you're able to meet up soon.

Konrad said...

miss you too...

Nicole said...

Oh, I bet you get A LOT more "I miss daddy" talks at your house, than I do. Hang in there. I don't know how you do it!