Jun 19, 2010

Holland

This girl is just growing up so fast. So I thought I should document some of the things she is saying and doing now at 19mo.

Her favorite words are: Ellie, Wei, tinton, daddy, mine, kacker, out, let go. I know there are more but that's all that is coming to mind right now. She LOVES to play outside and just wander around. Our neighbors have this little play house in their backyard and she loves to be in their and play. She loves to swing on the big kids swings and play where ever the kids are. She's tried to get on Ellie's bike a number of times and gets frustrated when she can't reach.

One of my favorite things she does is come up behind me when I'm working at the counter in the kitchen and give me a big hug around the legs, burying her face in my legs. LOVE IT!!!

She is very independent and wants to do things herself but gets frustrated when she can't. She loves to sing Popcorn Popping and 3 Little Monkey's Jumping on the bed. And she gives great kisses.

So thankful she is part of our family.


Holland and our neighbor Tommy (they're nursery buddies)

Photobucket

1 comment:

Jeni said...

Could Holland be any more beautiful?? Those big brown eyes kill me. I can't believe she is so old, it has flown by! (says that girl that isn't raising her...)