Jun 27, 2010

Snacker

This little girl is growing up so fast. She likes to be independent and get things done herself. She tries to put on pants (anyone's pants) all by herself but usually ends up with both of her legs in one leg of the pants. She is just like her brothers and sisters in that she is a snacker. And if she can find it herself she's even more pleased. Lately I've caught her walking around with a bag of croutons. I've been out side and she'll come wandering out carrying it, and the other morning I came into the kitchen to find her here. She hasn't shut the door for privacy yet so that's a good thing because I don't think she could get out if she did.



Yummy snack ? ! She thinks so.
Photobucket

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Ha ha! She looks so cute just lounging there with her snack!