Our copy of the July
Friend came in the mail and Quinton loves to read these in bed at bedtime. He came across this picture and loved it. Yesterday in church he had the Friend with him and opened to this page and told me he wanted armor like this. I didn't think much of it at the time and the day went on. Later that afternoon I was sitting outside with the kids and Quinton runs in and grabs this picture and reminds me he wants armor like this. He runs and grabs a
LARGE cardboard box out of the garage and some scissors and brings them to me. I proceed to make
FIVE shields and swords for my kids and two friends. They all loved them and were able to decorate them.

For the rest of the afternoon they were the CTR club. Quinton also told me his name was now Captain Moroni and would remind me when I forgot. I think Quinton looks pretty close to how the picture looks, he was pretty pleased.

1 comment:
OH MY GOSH!!! Can I have a copy of this picture? Will you e-mail it to moorefamilytime@gmail.com if you get a minute? That was soooo sweet of you to make those for the kids. They got such a kick out of them! You are amazing, and we love you and your kids!!
Post a Comment