Apr 30, 2009

Let me tell you something else


Next comes Weiland. Weiland couldn't be more different from Quinton than they come. Of course there are some similarities but on a whole he is a different kind of kid, which is great! Weiland is someone who loves to surprise you and make you happy. He loves to play with kids a little younger than him (probably because they're not so bossy) and has an imagination that goes on for days. He is my animal lover and has recently over come his fear of dogs. He is a snuggly kid and loves to touch you when he sits near you. He gives the best hugs and has a quick laugh. He is excited to begin kindergarten this year, after we came home from registration a few weeks ago he'd recieved a packet of things to do and he came running into the house and said "Quinton, Quinton I have homework!" He is a great brother and I'm hoping even though he and Quinton are not exactly alike (thank goodness) that they'll be great friends. I'm so thankful for Weiland and so blessed to have him in our family. Love you Wei!!!!

1 comment:

Dacia said...

I just love how much he loves his baby sister :)