OOooohh is right. Tiff she has changed so much it is almost driving me crazy to have missed so much. She totally looks like a Sillito baby to me. She still looks like she fits in with your gang, but she must favor you more then Todd cause she looks like your baby pics. She is adorable and can't wait to come play with her!
9 comments:
That was so pathetic!! I just want to hold her! We had a good laugh!
HILARIOUS! I loved it and felt sad for her at the same time! It's so fun to hear their little voices.
Mean Mom! What a sweet girl, I'll feed you Holland if your mom won't.
It sounds like she's telling you "no, no, no, no..." Too cute!!
What a sweetie!
That is so cute! It almost sounds like "ma, ma, ma!" ;)
When Madilyn was little, I used to love to take pictures of her crying. Somehow, it was just the most adorable thing.
OOooohh is right. Tiff she has changed so much it is almost driving me crazy to have missed so much. She totally looks like a Sillito baby to me. She still looks like she fits in with your gang, but she must favor you more then Todd cause she looks like your baby pics. She is adorable and can't wait to come play with her!
She does look like you Tiff, she is adorable!
Post a Comment