We've branched out a little with Holland's hair style, not that there's far to go but hey a little variety never hurt anyone. The only draw back for the pig tales vs a pony is that her bald spot in back is more noticeable. But she's still adorable if I do say so myself. She's also become quite the talker, I think she jabbered almost the entire length of Relief Society yesterday and she even wakes up talking. She always puts a smile on my face.


8 comments:
What cute little piggies! She is growing up so fast!
adorable!
I love that her piggies curl, so cute. I just want to kiss her cheeks from looking at those pictures.
So cute!! :)
she is so cute!
LOVE the pigtails, very cute!
OH, I LOVE THE CURLS!!! Cute girl!
That last picture is so freaking cute, I just can't stand it! Somehow I've been missing your blog, but now I've gotcha bookmarked. :)
Post a Comment