It seems this day has snuck up on me and I even put it off for as long as I could. But when she's intently watching me eat or drink I take that as a sure sign she's ready to try it for her self. It didn't take a lot of coaxing to get her to try and she even kept most of it in her mouth (even if the pictures say otherwise). We mostly do cereal at dinner time but of course there are stipulations, she can't be too hungry or she's too impatient to eat, she can't be full or she'll look at me like I'm joking, and she can't be distracted by toys or kids or she wears more than she eats.
So hard to believe how big she is already.
We're working on rolling over but with hardly any time on the floor (due to dangers called Quinton, Weiland, and Ellie) we're a little behind. We set up a new rule to help, I put Holland in the middle of a big blanket and the kids aren't allowed on the blanket. In theory this should work but for some reason they just can't help themselves and end up right next to her. Hopefully we'll have video of her rolling soon. Until then we'll keep growing those cheeks.

Loved the spoon!

1 comment:
Wow she is dang cute, I cant believe how big she has gotten.
Post a Comment