Quinton is my most tender hearted kid. He is sensitive to how you respond to him, how you treat or talk to others, and tries his hardest to make you happy. He excels at school and picks things up very quickly. He is fast becoming a great reader. He LOVES his littlest sister as well as Weiland and Ellie. He is a very obedient child and is also very helpful. He almost always is in a good mood and likes to be silly. We're trying to adjust to the silliness of a six year old so he keeps us on our toes with his "logical" explanations of how things are. I know he's going to be a great example to his younger brother and sisters and I am excited to see how much he grows just in the next year. I am so thankful that he is my son and that he chose our family to come to.
Love you bud!
4 comments:
I don't think your posts give a wrong impression at all! You are a great mom who loves her kids....it's still fun to see a post on each of them though. :)
Quinton is a great kid! Anytime I see him at school he waves and says hi. Along with a few others in his class. I swear his whole class is in our primary! Anyhow, you have such sweet kids, and I think you're posts show that you're a great mom.
That was a sweet post. I feel like I don't know him as well as your other children since he is always at school when we get together. Maybe this summer :)
And he's such a cutie!
Post a Comment